The catering and hospitality industry has allowed Paul to show a diverse experience in most senior managerial positions. His skill set range encompasses everything from staff employment and management to hands on catering and the provision of wines and food to suit all tastes.
The impressive list of companies that have enjoyed Paul as an associate include The Royal Commonwealth Society, Kennedy Brookes, The Belfry and Sony Music Entertainment UK.
Paul commenced his career as Trainee manager with Scottish & Newcastle Breweries. Then became Assistant General Manager at The Royal Commonwealth Society. Then moved on to the Belfry in Belgravia as General Manager. He was head hunted and joined Kennedy Brooks at its height in the 1980’s before setting up his own business in the late 1980’s.
Clients have included: Rosehaugh Stanhope Developments, Broadgate, Rainbow Trust, Childline, Breast Cancer Campaign, Westminster Abbey, Commonwealth Secretary General, High Commissioner to Antigua and Barbuda, Marlborough House.
Highlights in his successful career include:
- Hosting and demonstrating the Art of Cooking in Country Houses and Yachts in the UK, France and Belgium – one-day events including tips and practical applications on entertaining.
- Consultancy and redesigning Catering Operations at Rose Bruford College.
- Consultancy on New Club Development for the Royal Commonwealth Society.
- Regular events for Sony Music Entertainment – on and off the premises.
- Setting up and maintaining Drink and Wine Stock control at The Overseas Bankers Club
- Setting up and maintaining full financial controls at Sony Music Entertainment for Catering and Hospitality Operations
Paul is a Freeman of the City of London and a Liveryman in the Worshipful Company of Glass Sellers of London. He is currently a Trustee of the Worshipful Company of Glass Sellers Charity and Phab Hounslow, a Committee Member at Reunion des Gastronomes and Chairman of the Royal Commonwealth Society Wine Club. Past voluntary roles include Chairman of Ollgar Close Ltd, Chairman of Commonwealth Countries League and Trustee of Commonwealth Countries League Education Fund.